My Dream

The only dream i had in my life is to study in CEPT (one of the best architectural university in the world)......
Campus of CEPT university





My mom was completing her studies, to become an interior architecture, when i was in 1st. So she was the one who showed me the dream of CEPT.

Today i am studying in Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio(BRDS), which is one of the best place for crash  course. Its my 3rd year to this institute, i m preparing for NATA her.....a crash course was CEPT....


I would also like to thank to one the best faculty of BRDS, Vabhavi  Thakkar. She was the one who inspired me to study hard and in a creative manner.... she was the light for me in the darkness of the room.....

I would also like to thank Mr. Bhanwar Rathore, who had provided the platform, not only for me but to all other enthusiastic students.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astapadji Mandir, Doshivada ni Pol

Two Bodies And One Sole.......

I Remember...🖤